Monday 14 January 2008

The wonders of Facebook and a birthday.

Its my birthday quite soon so i decided i wanted to invite lots of people to something via facebook. But then came the problem, i dont really know how to use facebook!! Anyway i finally managed to set up a group and then realised that what i had actually wanted was an event, but never mind.
Hopefully my friends will understand and lots of people will want to come along. I am lazy and bad at seeing people so i thought facebook was an easier way to invite people.
Anyway enough waffling.
Have a nice day (or week knowing me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you set up an event instead or is that too much trouble?

HP said...

I did eventually set one up as well!!

Debs said...

You posted :-)
I love you HP. I'm just about to look up when to ring you (on your email that you sent me)