Sunday 27 January 2008

A trip down to the quay.

Yesterday, two of my housemates, barney and I took a trip down to Exeter quay in the glorious sunshine.
Here are a few pics to show you what we got up to, if i can get it to work!!

This was on the way down the high street. I thought it was fun!
This one is actually at the quay, a nice view of St Leonard's spire.


Here are two of my beautiful housemates who have just finished a coffee and chocolate fudge cake.


Here's the remains of my yummy chocolate fudge cake. As you can see, a well scraped bowl as it was delisc!!!


And here are some pretty flowers which were on the table. I seem to have a love of pictures of pretty flowers at the moment so I hope you enjoy.After fudge cake (or coffee for the vegans amongst us!!) we headed back home happy and full of yummyness!!!

4 comments:

Pig wot flies said...

mmm fudge cake!
Sounds like fun. :-)

Debs said...

I like the cool reflection picture. And yay, I like you blogging :-)
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yes more blogging is good. Nice to see what you get up to.

Pig wot flies said...

We want Wom!
We want Wom!