Wednesday 17 October 2007

HELLO WORLD

Hello anyone who might be reading this. (So thats about 5 people then!!)
My sister Debs has made me set up a blog so she can find out what I'm doing here in Exeter when she goes away to Texas!!

My brain is very tired at the moment so i dont promise to make sense but i will do my best.

I will attempt to post more exciting things very soon, but this is just a hello to everybody.
One day i might even work out how to put links on my sidebar and then you can hop around the blogosphere finding other exciting people i know.

Anyway, enough waffling. Till i connect with the world again, terra.
Have a nice day :-)

4 comments:

Debs said...

Yayayayayayayay
HP posted :-)
I love you HP.
I'm going to add you to my side bar and introduce you to the world....
ps I think adding links to your sidebar will be easy, but I can add me and Bekki for you if you like which might show you what to do, if that makes sense.

Debs said...

Ok, I added two links into your sidebar. If you log on and then go to 'layout' (I think that's what it's called) you should be able to move stuff around if you want to and see what I've done. I hope that helps. It's soooo cool that you have a blog. You'll have to get Barney to write a post soon too!

Laura May said...

Whoo! Hannah has a blog!
I have one too!
http://lauramay1.blogspot.com/
-But I haven't updated it in a loooong time!!
I haven't even put up stuff about Germany yet! :s
*makes mental note to do so*

Anyways, hope all's well chez vous. I look forward to stalking you via your new bloggy! :p
Laura xx

Pig wot flies said...

Hooray! HP blogs.

Do write more, our kid.